Monday, February 22, 2010

Happpy Monday!

This is indeed a wonderful day our Lord has made. I feel energized, it seems that every Sunday that we go to church, I have recharged my batteries and am able to tackle the new week easier. Last week, I had a cold plus one of my kids was recovering from a bad cold, too. My husband and my oldest son went to church without the rest of us. On that Sunday, I didn't get to "recharge my batteries" and the rest of the week didn't run smoothly. As a Christian, we need to hear God's word. Thank God there's TV and Internet where we can listen and see great preachers and hear God's word. But, that doesn't take the place of being in God's house. For me attending church is like I mentioned above, it's like recharging my batteries. I can take my burdens and leave it at the altar and have God take care of it. It's like a heavy burden being lifted off my shoulders. I feel like I can breathe again, I feel light, I feel energized, I feel like yes, I can do it because Jesus Christ strengthens me, and I can see better because His word is my light.  Regardless, of trials and struggles, I have peace and have faith that He is with me and He will lead me through any fire. If you are going through something, just remember you are not alone, He's with you. If you need prayer, just post it here in my blog and I will pray for you. God Bless.

Have a wonderful and happy Monday, many blessings
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment