Friday, December 4, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

This is my favorite holiday and I just love to see Christmas decorations, I love to sit and see our Christmas tree all lit up at night when everyone is asleep. But, most importantly, I love the celebration that a baby was born who later would die to pay for our sins and resurect to give us victory. Victory in everything we do, in accordance to God's will. I just think and see really "The Lord is good!!". Although, this year brought many challenges and trials in our family's health, our finances, and so many other unexpected moments, I have always felt that He is with my family and I, always leading us through. I just can't imagine what me life would have been if I didn't know Him. I would be roaming around with no peace, no joy, and no hope. But, because I know Him, I have peace that surpassess all understanding, I have joy that no one can take away, I can laugh although we are going through trials and tribulations, and I have hope and faith that my God will change it all in a blink of an eye and give me blessings in abundance.

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed".  2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Merry Christmas and many blessings from my family to yours.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment