Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tailor-made or handmade Tuesday

Wow! It's Tuesday and I promised myself that in 2010 I was going to blog more and I haven't. I have been busy with family. There has been doctor appointments, bake sales, parties to attend, practices, plus house work. That had me so, so busy. Oh, my! I have even consider, maybe, hiring a helper. But I remember I  can't afford that right now so I just have to tough it out. Lord, help me.

Ok, this is our special day here at my blog for all Etsy sellers. I know sales have decreased so some of us and some of us cannot afford advertisement. I just wanted to be of help because it also helps me. Every Tuesday all Etsy shop owners are welcomed to add link to their Etsy shop here, in my blog. The best part is that it is totally FREE!! We get to expose our shops and who doesn't need exposure. All you do is check us out every Tuesday and add your link. Tell friends, too. I'm thinking of adding etsy mini's here, too. I'll contact some of you so you can email me the htlml.

For our readers, please go through each link that I'm sure you will find something fabulous.

Enjoy!


Blessings to all
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment