Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today is a blessed day

Our baby turns 5 years old today. She reminds us that she is no longer a baby yet when she is tired when we are shopping she still extends her arms up at us so we can carry her. What a blessing. I really love my kids and I thank God for them. Although, sometimes it may get hectic and chaotic here, I don't regret being a part of this family. I'm thankful for my family.

I have not been creating pieces of jewelry lately and I feel I'm putting my business down and I feel guilty. I need to buy some pastel colored beads and crystals to start creating Spring inspired jewelry. Need to go to a bead show and get the latest colors and shapes. I want to take a small trip maybe during Spring Break. My kids love San Antonio and I love Austin. My husbands doesn't mind where we go as long we go somewhere.

My daughter wants a party and I think we will celebrate her birthday next week. I will use this special occassion as an inspiration to create a cute girls bracelet, too. I'm looking around to find inspiration because I have been very busy with my family that I feel tired to even create a nice jewelry piece. Okay then I'm gonna create something today, even if its just a pair of earrings. I'll post these pics Monday.

Have a terrific weekend!!

blessings
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment