Thursday, January 7, 2010

Business Goals for 2010

I have joined a great group named Moms United in Business and Jenn has great ideas. One of our assignments was to write down our business goals for 2010. She listed her business goals and her weakness in running her business in 2009. My weaknesses were similar to hers. It was an eye opener.

Last year I was all over the place, trying to do so much for the business, I also didn't have sense of direction, I didn't know what to do. I would read advice columns from one blog and jump to another. My biggest was lack of organization. When it came to business I lacked it totally. Boy, it was hard to accept it; but, it is true.

I have learned in these few days of the new year that I need to seek His will before doing anything. I wasn't doing that. Yes, I am a Christian, I go to church, I pray; but, I was not going to Him when it came to the business. How silly was that. I felt so bad once I recognized what I was doing, or in my case wasn't doing. I do love my Lord and He deserves more than I was giving. I have felt that the Holy Spirit showed me my weaknesses. After seeing that I have changed things, now, I'm trying to be organized and have posted my to do lists for the business and my business goals for 2010 in my "studio". I feel this will give my sense of direction. I have read Jenn's advice and have decided to learn from her (I do need a business mentor).

I am seeking His will, I've learned about my weaknesses and this helped me write down my business goals for this new year. Whew! It took time to realize what I was doing wrong but thanks and praises to the Lord for showing me. What are you weaknesses? Finding out what they are will defenitely help you write down your business goals. Because this year will be the best year ever.

Many Blessings,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment