Friday, January 29, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I hope you have a happy Friday and great weekend. I had sick kids this week and they are better. Thanks to those who wished them a fast recovery, I appreciate that. Now, I'm so behind and there's pictures I need to take and posts that need to be posted. A couple of days ago, I was not feeling well either, I think it was just stress related.

 As a mother, and I know I have mom readers, we just get stressed when our children are sick. We feel like no one else can take care of our babies like we do. But, at the end we are so and I mean so burned out. I have struggled with accepting my husband's help when the kiddos are sick. I have learned and it has taken time to realize that I can't do it on my own. My human nature or motherly nature takes over and I feel like I can do it all. These are the times I have bump into walls and gulping down my pride I realize and it's hard to accept that I am wrong.

Whew! That's a load off my chest. I'm not a perfect person but I seek God and His will in my life. That's what keeps me sane, bringing my load to Him. Seeking His help was hard when I was young. I just thought I didn't deserve it. But, after so many trials, storms and tribulations, I've learned our God still loves us with all our defects. When we bring our "load" to him we feel better and He gives us a peace that surpasses all understand. After I seek Him, I feel better, my headaches and heartaches all go away. What a mighty God we have. Let's not forget that. :)

This week I hardly had any time to create something cute. Yesterday, I found two blush pink glass briolettes which I'm already brainstorming what I'll do with them. I'll post a pic and list my creation in my Etsy shop. I'm thinking Quincenera earrings. Well, have a fabulous Friday and weekend, too. Your comments are welcomed, and God Bless.

many blessings,

Maggie

Don't be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment